Applications are now open for the Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali Entrepreneurship Program 2020. The Program aims to provide assistance to start-ups operating in Rwanda by providing access to quality infrastructure as well as tailor-made services to support their business growth.
The WSHKEP2020 program is an initiative of the Westerwelle Foundation in partnership with MAKE IT/GIZ.
You may also like: LATEST UN JOBS IN AFRICA >>
Qualified applicants shall be granted a 6-month membership subscription, starting from March 1, 2020, at Westerwelle Startup Haus Kigali with amenities such as:
- Access for a Fixed Desk on the 4th and 5th Floor as well as the Makerspace
- Meeting rooms
- Event priority if fully booked
- Own locker
- Mail service
- Access to our High-speed internet provided by Liquid
- Access to our Kitchen (incl. Coffee, Tea & Water)
- Featuring on our Hall of Fame
- Featuring in our Marketing
Qualified applicants shall in addition have the following, over the course of the next 6-months:
Mentoring sessions with experienced entrepreneurs.
Workshops in Business & Financial Management, Corporate Governance, Market Research, Market Segmentation, Budget Forecast, Sales and Marketing and mental Mental Health
Team building activities
To find out more details about the program, please read the Terms&Conditions carefully.
How to apply
- Applicants must submit their startup ideas through the relevant online application form before January 31st , 2020 (GMT+2 23:59). Qualified applicants will be notified via email of their successful submission.
Please click on the following link to apply for the program: Application Form
For more information,please visit http://westerwellestartuphaus.spaces.nexudus.com/en/blog/read/1126759639/wshkep2020–call-for-application