The Delegation of the European Union to Rwanda in partnership with the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany have organized the Cine-Scribes competition. We are inviting Rwandan journalists to report on and submit their best article on the Film Festival and win exciting prizes!
The competition is open to practicing journalists and journalism students.
- Articles should be maximum 2 single-spaced pages (1000 words)
- Articles can be submitted in English, French or Kinyarwanda.
- Journalists are free to visit all the locations of the film festival in Kigali, Rwamagana, Rubavu and Nyanza districts.
- Only one submission per journalist will be accepted. PLEASE DO NOT SEND MORE THAN ONE ARTICLE
- All submissions will be reviewed by a jury selected by the EU delegation and German Embassy
- All submissions have to be authored by the submitting individuals. Submissions should be sent by email to DELEGATION-RWANDA-PRESS@eeas.europa.eu(link sends e-mail) with the subject “Cine-Scribes 2019 + journalist’s name”
- Please send your submissions along with this completed form: cine-scribes_journalists_competition_submission_from.docx
- SUBMISSIONS WITHOUT THE COMPLETED FORM WILL BE REJECTED
- Deadline for submitting articles is 01 December 2019 at midnight.
*Winners will be notified on 4 December 2019. Prizes will be awarded on 12 December 2019