Applications are invited from outstanding young healthcare professionals to win a scholarship to Women Leaders in Global Health Program 2019 and the chance to present their research in front of Women Leaders in global health.
Applicants are invited to submit an abstract on one of the conference topics. This call for abstracts will be used to identify 108 outstanding applicants; i.e. young health researchers, young health service providers and young health program managers, who will be selected to share their personal experiences or research papers. Among the best, 18 will be selected for oral presentations.
Submitted abstracts can have one of the following focuses:
- Research (scientific outcomes pertaining to the conference topics/ agenda)
- Leadership in service delivery (presenting women’s leadership in health service delivery- challenges, successes and lessons learned)
Deadline: August 30, 2019
- The winners of this call will be granted full scholarship to attend the conference (transport, accommodation, and registration to the conference). All applicants must register on the website, however, the winners will not be required to pay registration fees.
Open to home-based care practitioners, nurses, midwives, community health works, medical doctors, and others who are looking for opportunities to engage in this global platform.
The abstract should be organized under the following headings:
- The topic of the abstract
- Authorship and affiliation
- Introduction and Objectives/Background/context
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Title: No more than 75 characters
- Text: No more than 250 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations)
For more information, PLEASE visit https://www.wlghconferences.org/abstracts