The 2019 Global Entrepreneurship Summit will gather some of the world’s most inspiring entrepreneurs innovating in Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, and Water. GES 2019 offers an unparalleled stage for scale-ups and a chance to showcase their enterprises before a selected group of top investors, founders, funders, experts and policy makers.
Apply to bring your investment-ready company to pitch, with a transformative approach or technology in a focus area, that is ready to scale internationally now. Be prepared to participate with your drive and ambition, to offer new perspectives on tech solutions to global challenges as untapped business opportunities.
Why GES 2019?
- Insight: GES 2019 is a high-energy, big-idea event fuelled by a one-of-a-kind mix of next-generation disrupters, visionaries and innovative policy leaders.
- Impact: GES 2019 creates an action-driven atmosphere aimed at breaking down barriers for entrepreneurs and closing deals that matter to everyone.
- Co-design: GES 2019 facilitates sharing and creating strategies for success with a global peer network, and access to business leaders and government influencers.
- Connecting: GES 2019 supports the building of meaningful, lasting partnerships with investors and decision makers.
- Pitching: GES 2019 curates one-on-one match making, pitch competitions, interactive stages, and unique networking opportunities that get good ideas in front of the right people.
Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Do you have a transformative tech solution for Agriculture, Connectivity, Energy, Health, or Water?
- Is your innovation more than just a concept, with a functioning, market-ready business model?
- Is your enterprise investor-ready and capable to be scaled up internationally?
- Do you want to join other trailblazers to build entrepreneur-led solutions for the future, now?
Does this sound like you and your company? Then apply now.
GES 2019 offers an unparalleled stage for scale-ups and a chance to showcase their enterprises before a selected group of top investors, founders, funders, experts and policymakers.
They will cover lodging. You pay for your transportation. A very limited number of scholarships are available. There is no conference fee associated with this event.
Tell them in a few words who you are and what your company does and aims to do.
- If you want a chance to join, apply before January 30, 2019.
- They’ll let you know by March 4, 2019 if we think you are the right fit for this year’s GES focus.
- If selected, you must confirm before April 2, 2019.
Below, click the part of the world where your scale-up is based. This will get you to the right form to apply.
- North & South America
- Europe, incl. Russia, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Turkey
- Asia, excl. countries listed at 3 above
- Australia & Oceania
For more information, visit Global Entrepreneurship Summit.