Function: Security – MD’s Office
Position Title: Access Control Officer
Application Closing Date: Thursday, 02nd April 2020
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supervise, coordinate and supervise the activities of subcontracted security guards at Soft Drinks Plant access points.
- Prevent and deter intrusions and / or thefts and accidents in the Soft Drink Plant through making permanent surveillance on camera.
- Monitor and report suspicious cases in a timely manner.
- Check and confirm the quantity and condition of products or returnable packaging materials (RPM) and others entering the site.
- Verify and ensure that outgoing products / returnable packaging materials (RPM) are invoiced or authorized. This include physical counting of outgoing products/returnable packaging materials (RPM).
- Ensure the presence, adequacy and proper functioning of the security desk equipment including surveillance cameras).
- Analyze and propose to the Security Team Leader improvements that can be done to ensure the site is safe.
- Ensure the proper reception and orientation of visitors, parcels and employees passing through the reception desk- Soft Drink Plant.
- Supervise event security in a legal and very strict framework.
QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS
- Must have at least a bachelor degree in Law, IT, Administrative or Political Sciences, Military Science or any other related field
- Working Experience of 3 years in Security Company.
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages-Word & Excel.
- Must have language proficiency in English, French and Kinyarwanda.
- Having a Rwandan driving license Category B is an added value.
- Having done military or police service is an added value
HOW TO APPLY:
Should you wish to apply for this position, please go to HEINEKEN Careers Website, Rwanda and search for “Access Control Officer”
All applicants must apply using our online application system, CVs received via email or standard post will NOT be considered. In case you face any challenges in applying, please let us know through firstname.lastname@example.org (no applications will be accepted through this email).
Since 1957, BRALIRWA Plc. is a Rwandan company producing and selling beers and soft drinks. From 1971, it has been part of the internationally renowned HEINEKEN company.
#WeAreHEINEKEN. People are at the heart of our company. Our people are as diverse as our brands! We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We see our strength in trust, diversity and progress. Our aim is to have the most talented employees attracted to our company, and to hire them based on their merits, equal opportunities and respect for the differences of each individual. As part of that we strive for BRALIRWA to be a safe & open place for everyone.
NB: Bralirwa Plc. does not employ staff whose background is not suitable. All employment is conditional upon successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks.