Rwanda Printery Company (RPC) Limited is a State Owned Company, subsidiary of Agaciro Development Fund, the Rwanda Sovereign Wealth Fund. RPC Ltd wishes to recruit capable candidates to fill the vacant position. The details of this post are hereunder.
Job title: Accountant
Supervisor: Director of Finance and Administration
Directorate: Finance and Administration
Duties of Accountant include but are not limited to the following:
- Issuing invoices
- Issuing EBM invoices
- Submitting invoices to customers
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Maintain an orderly petty cash filing system
- Apply for replenishment to the Director of Administration and Finance who authorizes the float;
- Prepare payment claim forms and petty cash requisition forms for approval;
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits promptly;
- Assist chief accountant in preparing financial reports;
- Maintain filing of accounting transactions in a proper way.
The job holder must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Skills and competences
- Having a partial ACCA/CPA or being an active student in the accounting profession;
- Should have 2 years working experience in the same job;
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work;
- Strong organization and planning skills;
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications and attach the below documents (all as a single PDF document) via email email@example.com and copy to Emmanuel.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- A motivation letter addressed to CEO explaining your suitability for the position,
- Curriculum vitae with 3 professional referee names and contacts.
- Copies of degree certificates and other professional certificates
- Copy of National Identity Card.
- Maximum Age:30
- The closing date for submission of applications is 10th September 2021 at 5 pm; no late applications will be accepted. Only applicants fulfilling the above requirements will be contacted.