WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund supports sustainable water management in developing countries, among others by financing on-the-spot internships for students from developing countries who are studying in Belgium.
The Elisabeth & Amelie Fund takes into consideration an integrated approach to water management that includes technical and/or sociological aspects.
The internship will take place in a developing country (the student’s country of origin or another country). It will be tied to a master’s thesis or an equivalent and under the responsibility of the Belgian academic institution where the student is studying.
In practice:The grant will cover the expenses inherent to the internship, up to a maximum of € 5,000.
You may also like:
- 17 Internships at UNHCR (December 2023)
- German Agency for International Cooperation recruitment : Open Jobs
- World Vision Recruitment : Current Jobs & Application
- WHO recruitment : Open Jobs & Vacancies
- Australia Embassy Recruitment : 8 Open Jobs
- ILO recruitment ( December 2023) : Open Jobs/Application
- OXFAM recruitment ( December 2023) :Open Jobs
The internship, which should last 1 to 2 months, must take place between December 2022 and the end of August 2023. About ten grants shall be awarded.
More detailed information in the attached folder.