The Mental Health Hub (mHub) is a global mental health organization that helps people achieve mental and emotional wellbeing. Through our custom wellbeing services and products, including employee wellbeing programs, counseling services, community wellness programs, and professional trainings, we deliver high quality services to our clients from across the African continent. In Kigali, we have a registered mental health clinic.
We are looking for a client relations manager. The successful candidate will be responsible to build and maintain strong client relationships and support the business development team in growing our business in the mental wellbeing space.
Primary tasks and duties for this position include:
· Build, maintain and strengthen mHub’s relationships with new and existing clients
· Manage client relationships on online platform (MS Teams)
· Program monitoring and evaluation
· Writing short reports
Education and experience:
· Background in public health or mental health/ wellbeing
· Minimum of 3 years’ corporate work experience
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher
· Professional written and spoken English (French and/ or Kinyarwanda will be an advantage)
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication and listening skills
· Report-writing skills
· Proficient computer and online internet skills: Microsoft Office (Power Point, Teams, Word, Excel)
· Sales and marketing skills will be an advantage
Character & personality:
· Must be able to work well independently as well as in a team
· Professional and trustworthy
· Passion for building and maintaining client relationships
· Plenty of drive, initiative, and motivation
If you are interested, please send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline to apply: 21 November 2022.