Wült Institute of Business and Technology in Germany invites applications for the 2019 Distance Learning Scholarships
Wült has an extensive scholarship portfolio for international students which aims to reward excellence and promote diversity among our student body.
- You need to be a resident of a developing economic country as listed (click here).
- You may not be company sponsored employee of a Wült strategic partner.
- You need an internet connection and access to a computer.
- You need to be able to commit at least 4 hours per week to studying.
- All diplomas are provided in English. You need a good command of the language.
- You need an address that can accept international deliveries from Europe via DHL, UPS or similar.
In terms of direct course-related academic fees, yes. The Wült Distance Learning Scholarships cover all academic fees for the entire duration of the course, which total just short of €3000. This includes:
- Full tuition
- Mobile apps / online student portal
- Exam fees
- Graduation fees
- Shipping costs
At Wült, scholarships are not awarded by the Wült Institute itself, but a separate trust (WCT) that have their own rules and policies. One of these policies states that administrative contributions are not covered in the scholarship, only fees directly related to the course of study (such as textbooks and tuition etc as mentioned above).
Having said that, there is a €79 once off payment which covers enrolment and the first months’ administrative contribution. Then there is a monthly €29 (settled in the first week of every new month) that would be required while studying at the Institute. This covers the administrative costs for having a student rostered. It’s worth mentioning that even though the Institutes’ programs are a year long, the harder a student work, the quicker they are able to complete the qualification and the less administrative contribution is needed.
How to Apply
- With simple online applications and no excessive requirements, applying for a Wült scholarship is simple, fast and efficient.
- The Wült Admissions Board typically meets every two weeks which means scholarship processes are constantly reviewed and awarded
Deadline: At Wült there are no specific start dates for programs, thus scholarship applications can be submitted anytime.
For more information,please visit https://www.wult.de/scholarships/