BE PART OF THE FALLING WALLS LAB RWANDA ON 27 JUNE 2019
• Present your research project, business plan or social initiative – in just 3 minutes!
• Get involved in exciting discussions and network with fellow innovators and experts from different disciplines.
WHO CAN APPLY?
- Outstanding scholars, researchers, scientists, entrepreneurs, young professionals, and innovators.
- All disciplines are welcome.
- If an applicant has a Bachelor’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 10 years.
- If an applicant has a Master’s degree, the degree should not date back more than 7 years.*
- If an applicant has a PhD, the degree should not date back more than 5 years.**
- Postdocs and students currently enrolled in university are also eligible to apply.
*An MD (excl. a doctoral dissertation) will be considered equivalent to a Master’s degree.
**A Dr. Med. (incl. a doctoral dissertation) will be considered equivalent to a PhD.
• A trip to Berlin, Germany (travel & accommodation covered).
• Participation in the Falling Walls Lab Finale in Berlin on 8 November 2019. The Finale winner gets to speak once more on the grand stage of the Falling Walls Conference on 9 November 2019, receives a cash prize, & the opportunity to win a six month Virtual Residency with Nature Careers of the global publisher Springer Nature.
• A ticket for the prestigious Falling Walls Conference, where leaders from science, industry, and policy-making meet and discuss which walls will fall next in science and society.
• Participation in a Springer Nature event on science publishing and a science excursion.
The Falling Walls Lab Rwanda is hosted by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in cooperation with the University of Rwanda, the Goethe Institut and the German Embassy in Kigali and is supported by the Federal Foreign Office of Germany.
For more information,please download https://ur.ac.rw/IMG/pdf/lab19_poster_rwanda.pdf