CIMERWA Plc is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with the PPC group being the majority shareholder. The company operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of organization strengthening and performance improvement plans, the company is looking for experienced professionals to fill the position of IT Manager (CIMERWA).
Key duties and responsibilities;
- To ensure management and control of resources and to provide efficient and cost-effective IT services to users in line with the business strategy.
- On-time and on-budget delivery of the IT projects’ pipeline.
- Adherence to ITIL recommendations, in keeping with world-class IT standards
- Acceptable audit reviews
- Good supplier relationships, with tightly-managed contracts and SLAs
- Motivated & dynamic IT workforce
EXPERIENCE & FUNCTIONAL COMPETENCIES
- More than 5 years of experience working in IT operations
- Experience leading and managing large IT projects and rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases, data storage, and backup systems, ERPs, and phone systems
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Excellent project management skills and a strong ability to prioritize
- A firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Relevant professional certification(s) e.g. GCP, AWS, CISM®, ITIL® . SAP – ECC experience is an added advantage
- Rwandan by nationality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure;
- Good reporting skills; and good knowledge of English and
- Computer operation skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit their application documents together with copies of the degrees certificates, summarized curriculum vitae with three professional references at CIMERWA Plc head office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali or at its liaison office at Bugarama, Rusizi District and/or by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Tuesday19th January 2021.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.