The Higher Education Council (HEC) wishes to inform the general public that, the Inter-University Council for East Africa (IUCEA) in collaboration with the Kyungdong University (KDU) Global Campus in South Korea, has offered to the Government of Rwanda five (5) undergraduate scholarship in the field of Smart Computing, Hotel Management and Business Administration at KDU, commencing in academic year 2020-2021.
Interested candidates should submit the following documents (combined into one PDF file):
- Application letter addressed to the Executive Secretary of IUCEA;
- National ID or Valid Passport ;
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recent passeport – size photo in colour
- Original – certified copies of secondary school certificate and transcripts
- Equivalence obtained from REB where applicable
- Completed and signed application form obtained from the website: iucea.org under the link “Application Form-IUCEA-KDU Scholarship”
- Applicants should have studied : (i) Science combination (with excellent performance in Mathematics) for Smart Computing ; (ii) Excellence performance in any combination for Hotel Management ; (iii) and Excellence performance in any combination for Business Administration ;
- Must have completed secondary school in 2018 or 2019 with excellent results ;
- Should provide English Language Proficiency Certificate (IELTS 5.5 or IBT 71) ;
- This scholarship covers the costs of study including: tuition fees and accommodation fees (paid by KDU); return economy class tickets at the beginning and end of every two years, health insurance and registration fees (paid by IUCEA).
- Any other extra expenses that are associated, or which may arise during studies will be covered personally by the student.
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Candidates will be notified by the IUCEA of the selection’s outcome by 10th July 2020.
Interested candidates should submit their application electronically (combined into one PDF file) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com org and firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 30/3/2020.
For more details,please visit http://hec.gov.rw/fileadmin/user_upload/Scholarship/IUCEA_Government_of_Rwanda_Scholarship_2020_2021_2_.pdf